Senior Account Manager
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to add value to our service offering and build deeper partnerships with our clients. But this isn’t your usual Account Manager role. You see, we provide video services to experienced and busy marketing and communication experts. As well as being a proactive and process-driven people person, you’ll also need good knowledge of the digital marketing world — we want someone who can speak the language of our clients and help advise them.
Your major responsibilities will be supporting clients to make their jobs easier and providing advice to help make video work harder for their brand. Activities will include: providing best practice video production and video marketing advice, helping clients develop and create their briefs, researching their audience and market, developing compelling brand stories, and helping them understand the production process.
You’ll be working in our colourful main office at the University of Nottingham Innovation Park. You'll join Team Skeleton, an ambitious team which is small enough that we all know each other's favourite songs but big enough to allow you to cultivate your own unique skill set.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver an effective, efficient profitable service.
- Become trusted and valued by our key clients.
- Capture client briefs effectively, challenging them where required, whether that be strategically or creatively.
- Accountable for briefing projects into the production team ensuring the creative development process goes smoothly.
- Presenting creative approaches to clients
- Building account development plans including quarterly revenue forecasts for your accounts.
- Proactively growing the revenue of each of your key accounts
- Convert inbound leads into new accounts
- Ensure all clients are happy and satisfied and resolve any issues whilst continuously looking for ways of delivering an improved service.
- Build client relationships and become the go-to agency for their motion needs
- Implement a video planning service with key accounts.
- Build and manage our retainer based service offering.
- Create and implement a client retention and growth strategy
- Network effectively within existing client accounts to grow contacts and new business
- 4 years + of account management experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong commercial skills including budgeting and pricing projects
- Experience using CRM platforms to run accounts
- An understanding of digital marketing tactics
- Experience pitching creative ideas to clients
- A strong knowledge of digital marketing
- Good Salesforce.com knowledge
- Good Hubspot knowledge
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A confident public speaker able to present and sell an idea to clients
- Initiative and a tendency to be proactive
- Courageous willing to explore bold ideas and turn them into reality
- Being well-organised and systematic, even under pressure
- Enjoying working with team-mates and customers to build long-lasting relationships
- A hunger to continuously learn and develop your skills
- A sense of humour is always a plus! :-)
- Gross salary of £30,000-£35,000 pa depending on experience
- Bonuses based on company profits
- Joint-funded workplace pension
- Full time - 37 hours a week (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm)
- 1 hour lunch
- Occasionally you may be expected to work longer days
- 20 days annual leave (plus 8 days bank holiday) and an additional day for every year completed with us
Extra Cool Stuff
- Monthly and Quarterly team activities funded by the company
- Bike-to-Work scheme
- 50% off on-site parking
- Childcare vouchers
- Adorable office chocolate labrador
- Early 5pm finish on Fridays
Terms & Conditions
- Subject to a 6 month probationary period